Ordered a rifle on Saturday for my son's birthday on Thursday - was willing to pay for expedited shipping but they web site assured us it would easily arrive by Thursday. Received a call on Monday saying they no longer carried the rifle we ordered and would have to pick another one.

(why was it even listed on the web site?). On Monday, because now two days had passed, we went ahead and paid more for two day shipping. We received a message this afternoon (Thursday) that it won't arrive today after all. After calling UPS three different times, then calling Airsoft GI twice (the first time I was put into voice mail!), they said I could call them after the rifle arrives (presuming it does arrive) and request a full refund of the shipping cost.

I asked them what they were going to do to make this right and they said they did what they were supposed to do, it was UPS that didn't deliver. When I clarified that they were the ones who contracted with UPS and therefore UPS is their vendor, not mine, all they said was they didn't feel it was their responsibility and reiterated that if I called them back after the gun arrived they would refund my shipping. I asked them again, what are you going to do to make this right?

And they just said they can't really do anything. Unless you are willing to go through a process like this, I'd recommend ordering your gun through a different company or be willing to wait longer than expected for your order (which may or may not be what you originally ordered)

Review about: Airsoft Gi Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

it is UPS's fault in this case you should contact them.